Steering & Suspension Service in Amherstview, ON
When it comes to your vehicle, the steering and suspension systems are integral to your car’s continued overall good health. If you’ve been looking for an auto suspension shop in the Amherstview area that you can trust with your car suspension repair, look no further than John’s Auto Service. Our primary focus is providing detailed inspections and backing all our repairs with a 24-month/ 40,000km warranty to ensure your and your family’s safety.
What is a Steering and Suspension System?
Your steering and suspension system is intended to provide smooth driving conditions and performance. It converts forward energy from going over bumps in the road to vertical energy that travels up the vehicle frame. It also absorbs the impact of driving over bumpy and uneven terrain. Additionally, the steering and suspension system helps the driver maintain control of the car much easier.
How to tell if your Steering and Suspension System needs servicing?
Since your steering and suspension are the main contributors to a smooth and comfortable ride in your car, it can be obvious when things begin to wear. It might be time for steering and suspension servicing if you notice any of the following happen while you are driving.
- Your tires seem shaky or wobbly while driving.
- Your steering wheel seems tight or difficult to turn.
- One corner of your vehicle sits lower than the others.
- Your car makes a squeaking noise when turning.
- When you push your body weight down on the hood of your vehicle while parked, then quickly let go; if it springs back up and stays in place, your suspension system is good. If it continues to bounce continuously, your suspension system probably needs some TLC.
- Your vehicle tends to pull to one side while driving.
- Your tires will develop an uneven wear pattern known as “cupping.”
- Your car leans to the front, back or side when you brake.
- Overall, your ride feels rougher than usual.
If you notice any of these symptoms while driving your car, it’s time to have your vehicle inspected by the professionals at John’s Auto Service. To prevent any of these issues from even happening, it is a good idea to have your steering and suspension system checked annually. This will allow you to stay on top of any routine maintenance issues and remain proactive in preventing more severe problems.
Steering and Suspension Services you can expect from an Auto Suspension Shop
When it comes time for your annual steering and suspension check, or you suspect something might be wrong with the system, John’s Auto Service in Amherstview has you covered. We offer everything you need to keep your steering and suspension system in good working condition, such as:
- Ball Joint Replacement
- Tie Rod Replacement
- Shock Replacement
- Strut Replacement
- Suspension Inspection
- Sway Bar Maintenance
- Power Steering Check
If you feel as though your car requires these or any other services to stay safe and comfortable, call John’s Auto Service at 613-542-8057 or click to book your appointment today!